Sunday, May 8, 2011

Planning...

 Since deciding to visit the Ohio state parks as part of a personal ongoing art project, I have received lots of information from the state park system both in the mail and on-line. I have set up a "planning central" of sorts to keep it in front of me for motivation and also to keep the info in one place as I plan. One thing that is very helpful is the map of where the many parks are located. A few that we would like to visit this year are:  the Lake Erie Islands, Mohican and maybe Malabar Farms in the late summer/fall.


Last weekend my husband and I began by traveling to Marblehead Lighthouse on Lake Erie. I should have a couple preliminary sketches to share in the next couple weeks -- sketches that will be made into larger, more detailed artwork at a later time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment